Commitment to Safety
Seymour Pacific Developments and Broadstreet Properties are committed to the Safety of all our personnel and property, on our jobsites. Having achieved COR standards across Western Canada, we now exceed safety above industry standards and legislative requirements.
Seymour Pacific Developments and Broadstreet Properties are committed to the protection and safety of our people and property, on all our jobsites. Having achieved C.O.R. Certification across Western Canada, we now exceed safety above industry standards and legislative requirements. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
Seymour Pacific and Broadstreet Properties has a solid history of maintaining a strong safety record and ensuring the health and safety of our people. We take responsibility for all of our sub-trades and site visitors, as well as ensuring that all our Safety Officers are well trained to uphold COR standards at all times.
Health and Safety
Seymour Pacific Developments & Broadstreet Properties holds personal health and safety of primary importance.
• Our objective is a health and safety policy that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
• Accidental loss can be reduced through good management combined with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
• Employees will follow all procedures for working safely, and for whenever possible take steps to improve the safety measures already in place.
• It is essential that there be commitment by everyone involved to take responsibility for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone is required for its success.
• We desire to fulfill our moral and legal responsibilities in safety, health and that we work to control unnecessary loss through accident, personal injury and/or damage to equipment and property.
Safety - Everyone's Reponsibility
Health and Safety is a core value from top management down through all employees. Our future success depends on Seymour Pacific and Broadstreet Properties programs upholding our key safety values.
All employees at every level are required to conduct all their actions in accordance with stated safety policies and programs. Working safely is a condition of employment for everyone.
By providing constant and on-going training to all employees we will empower people with the information and skills needed ensure we are always working safe.
With an attitude that there is always room for improvement we maintain a proactive approach to safety and must always be looking for ways to improve our safety program.
We will strive to achieve the highest level of certification for our safety program in all the provinces we operate in.
A core value of our safety program is to ensure that our Safety Culture is constantly maintained and promoted at all levels within our company.
Seymour Pacific has achieved COR certification as a company, which means that we hold our employees to the highest standards of safety in the construction industry. By being a COR certified company our safety programs meet national standards and help to reduce risks to our employees and on our job sites.